You can get to
You can exclude a transaction from impacting your business' financials within Autobooks if it should not be accounted for; an example of this would be if there was a transfer between your business' checking and savings account, and Autobooks was now showing those transactions as income and expense to be categorized.
You can exclude a transaction by taking the following steps:
- Go to Accounting > Accounts > Transactions
- From here, select the transaction that you would like to exclude
- Doing this will bring up the right-hand side menu
- From this, select the "Exclude" option
- This will bring up a confirmation option, where you can either confirm or deny this exclusion