When you log into Autobooks, you're greeted with the Dashboard, which presents a high-level overview of your account activity. In your Dashboard, you'll see information at a glance that’s important to running your business, such as:
- Invoices coming due and past due
- Bills coming due and past due
- Monthly Invoice Summary
- Cash balances for each of their entitled accounts
- Accounting overview
- Recent invoice and transaction activity
On the Dashboard, and every other page in your Autobooks account, you'll also see the following:
- The navigation pane along the left-hand side where you can access the suite of tools that your financial institution has made available to you.
- The “Add” button located in the lower right corner, which expands when clicked to provide options to create a new invoice, pay a bill, add a customer, or accept a payment
- Multiple opportunities to get assistance with any questions or concerns you may have as you use your Autobooks account—we provide live chat, email, phone, and knowledge base support.