The Invoices Report will show all invoices that have been sent to your customers over a given time period. This will show each invoice as a separate line item on this report. In order to navigate to this page, follow these steps:
- Click on the Reports tab on the left-hand sidebar.
- Click on the Transaction Reports option.
- Click on the Customer Payments link from this page.
Now that you are on this page, the report should automatically load based on the default Time Period and Include Cancellations and Column settings. All of these settings can be manipulated so you can find the data you are looking for:
- You can choose between 4 options: Today / Last 7 Days / Last 30 Days / Custom date range (up to 365 days).
- Once you have chosen the time period you would like, you just need to click the [Go] button to re-run this report.
- This option is just to have cancelled invoices show up when pulling this report; since the default is 'No', if you change this to 'Yes' the report will re-load with any cancelled reports showing for the time period selected.
- The [Modify Columns] button allows you to choose which data fields are returned when pulling this report. There is a default set that will be automatically chosen when you first access this report.
- Once you have clicked this button, you will be taken to a new page that will show two boxes: one for Available Columns and one for your Selected Columns.
- Available Columns is just that; the total columns that could be pulled for this report. The Selected Columns option lists the columns that are currently going to be returned when you run the report.
- You can select a column by clicking on it from either box and using the appropriate arrow to move it from Available to Selected or vice-versa.
- You can use the double right green arrow to move all column options from Available to Selected and the double red arrow to move all column options from Selected to Available.
- Please note that at least one column will need to be selected for you to be able to click [Save Report] and have these changes take hold.
Export to Excel
- Once you've pulled the data that you need, we know that it can be easier to look at in Microsoft Excel, which is why we provide the option for you to export the report you just ran to Excel.
- All you need to do is click the [Export to Excel] button at the bottom of the page to download a file that can then be opened in Excel.