The Reconciliation Details report explains the difference(s) between the balance sheet cash and the bank statement cash for your business. This report is ran on a specific reconciliation date, and allows you to view the difference(s) at a higher level than the Details by Reconciliation Item report. To learn more about the Details by Reconciliation Item report, please click here.
In order to access this report, please take the following steps:
- From the Dashboard, click the Reports tab, then Financial Reports
- From here, you will be taken to the Financial Report list; click on the 'Reconciliation Details Report' option
- Once you are in the report, you can update the reconciliation date via the drop-down menu near the top of the page.
- If there is a specific line item that you would like to view in more detail, you can click on it, and this will take you to the Details by Reconciliation Item report.
- If you would like to view this report outside of the Autobooks application, you can click the [Export to Excel] button.